Children can be safe while having fun, exploring, being curious, and learning!
We want to share the most up-to-date child safety information with you. Through our website and emails, it is our hope to share with you some ideas to keep children safe and decrease child injuries.
This website has been created through the combined efforts of:
- Brock University – Behaviour Health Sciences Research Lab
- County of Oxford – Department of Public Health and Emergency Services
- Kingston, Frontenac and Lennox & Addington Public Health
- Niagara Region Public Health
- Ontario Injury Prevention Resource Centre
- Peterborough County-City Health Unit
- The Regional Municipality of York, Community & Health Services Department, Public Health Branch
- Thunder Bay District Health Unit
- Toronto Public Health
Thank you so much Vesna Trkulja-Stevens for illustrating all of the graphics throughout this site and on our resources.
This project is possible through funding from Public Health Ontario and the Ontario Neurotrauma Foundation. Thank you for your continuous support.
The views expressed on this site are the views of the organizations above and do not necessarily reflect those of Public Health Ontario or the Ontario Neurotrauma Foundation.